- High Quality synthetic core strings.
- Ametyst strings offer a pure and focused sound which is brighter than Karneol. Although they are intended for better instruments, they will improve the sound of all levels of violins.
- They have a synthetic core, and normally take approximately three days to achieve tuning stability and optimum tone quality.
- The Brilliant advanced synthetic core set is intended for players who seek the most projecting sound.
- It also offers quick tuning stability.
- Synthetic core strings need about three to four days to settle in before achieving full tone quality.
- Two D strings are available: hydronalium which provides a projecting sound with plenty of attack when needed, or silver, which provides a warmer and mellower sound.
|D - Silver||$16.00||Buy|
|D - Hydronalium||$16.00||Buy|
- The Karneol string set produces well-balanced velvety tones, giving warmth and texture to your sound. They have a synthetic core, and normally require three days to achieve tuning stability and optimum tone quality.
- The Amber string set has been developed with the aim of achieving the sound quality of the best gut strings without any tuning instabilities. The set features W-Core®, a completely new core material developed by our Research & Development team.
- The sound is rich and warm, but still has texture. The strings also feature a distinctive high quality silking design.