SIVORI Violin Bow, West German
This is a post-World War II commercial trade bow made in West Germany and brought to America by the Scherl & Roth Company. These bows were used as house bows for many violin shops from the 1950’s to the 1970’s. This bow is round in section, pernambuco, and fully mounted in nickel. The bow is finished with a solid nickel adjuster.
Weight fully haired 59.0 grams.