- 3G is a grippy rosin designed for violin and viola.
- Ultra is grippier than 3G. We recommend it for cellists, bassists, or any advanced string player seeking more grip and “pop”.
- Premium quality, professional-grade rosin that provides excellent grip and delivers a clear, complex tone.
- Special recipe uses only premium, purified pine resins. We avoid additives like oils, waxes, dyes, or metal fillings that are commonly used by rosin manufacturers.
- The production process yields rosin with a clear, glass-like appearance.
- Because Magic Rosin has such excellent grip, you don’t need to use very much – 2-3 swipes across the entire bow is enough for most players. It also adheres to bow hair longer than most rosin — many players find they do not need to re-apply every time they practice.
- If you're unsure which formula to try, we suggest starting with 3G – string players tell us that it has more grip than most “light” (and even some “dark”) rosins that are widely used.