Please call for exact pricing and availability.
- Larsen strings offer an intense, deep and warm sound. These strings are long lasting with great response and playability.
|Tungsten Wound G||$119.31||Buy|
|Tungsten Wound C||$133.71||Buy|
- The strings are offered in three tensions, soft, medium and strong. The strong tension strings offer the most volume and resistance to the bow. For very bright sounding violins, Tzigane® strong tension is the ideal choice.
Magnacore rounded and sophisticated sound
- Magnacore Tungsten G and C strings
complement Larsen’s well-known A and D strings.
- They have a warm and focused sound, abundantly rich in overtones
- Great volume and exceptional string response even when played in pianissimo.
- These strings completely eliminate any metallic, harsh or gritty sound associated with stranded steel core cello strings.
- These strings feature a special steel alloy core with a tungsten winding.
- It’s very powerful yet the sound is nicely rounded
- A strong contender to PI or Vision Solo.
- The Il Cannone was designed to celebrate Paganini’s legacy
- The Medium variant has a more moderate tension with an open, colourful, projecting, richer, and powerful sound
- The Soloist brings a fuller tone, with even more presence and focus
- The E string is made using a unique carbon steel
- The A string is wound with precision rolled aluminium flat wire
- The D and G strings are wound with pure silver.