Albert Nürnberger Violin Bow
This elegant bow comes to us from the Albert Nürnberger workshop of Markneukirchen, Germany. It was most likely made during the early to mid 1900's when Carl Albert Nürnberger was running the workshop. Nürnberger bows were world renowned, and were owned and played by virtually all of the top players for over a century. The round stick tapers to a very tastefully carved head, the ebony frog features mother-of-pearl eyes and slide, and the silver-mounted bow is finished with a silver button capped by an ebony ring around the mother-of-pearl end.
Weight fully haired 60.1 grams.